Tender Management Services have been designed to:
- Provide an end-to-end service for government agencies
- Ensure value-for-money outcomes
- Manage respondents in a fair and equitable manner
- Maintain probity to ensure the tender process is auditable and accountable
'We work with our clients to manage the tender process right through from receipt of submissions to contract award'.
Regular status reports are provided throughout the tender process.
Contract management files and document registers are maintained and all critical correspondence is recorded in a BBB Advisory document management system.
- Probity Management Plan
- Probity advisor and auditor briefing
- Creation of tender documents
- Tender management plan and procurement plan
- Evaluation framework
- Facilitate Evaluation Panel meetings
- Evaluation scoring and evaluation report
- Commercial terms for legal agreements and contracts
- Respondent de-briefings
- Conflict of interest and confidentiality register